Job Title: Agriculture and Livelihood Trainer
Duration: Nine Months
Closing Date: 6/Mar/2021
Number of Jobs: 1
Salary: As per the organization salary scale
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in agriculture.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in the relevant field.
• Experience using Microsoft Office packages.
• Experience in presentation and training.
• Fluency in English is an advantage.
• Commitment to the mission and objectives of the projects.
• Be able to move to different locations.
• Daikundi province’s candidates will be preferred.
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and Project Coordinator at the KACSO provincial office in Daikundi, the incumbent is responsible to carry out the following tasks.
1. Preparing the agriculture-related training materials.
2. Conducting pieces of training for the farmers.
3. Supervising irrigation of the farms.
4. Conducting cultivation training for the farmers.
5. Introducing various crop seeds to beneficiaries of the training.
6. Introducing various types of soil to the farmers.
7. Introducing various types of fertilizers to farmers.
8. Regularly assessing the fieldwork of the trained farmers.
9. Conducting cultivation training for various types of vegetables.
10. Any other related delegated task to him.
Please send your recent CV along with a Covering Letter before the specified closing date to [email protected]. [email protected]